Small Business Websites — E-Commerce Stores, Restaurants, Non-Profits, and More
Your Small Business Website Design Package Includes the Following:
- 30 days of full support with everything on this list
- Unlimited pages
- Get Your eCommerce Store Running – Magento, WooCommerce, and Shopify. Find out more
- Unlimited updates as long as you’re a paying customer – Send us all of your changes 24/7 — whenever inspiration strikes!
- Adaptive website that works on PC and mobile
- Already have a website up? No problem! – We can optimize your current design and layout for you
- No long-term contract – You pay month to month. We earn your business each and every day!
- Basic SEO optimization – Title tags, content, and headers. Your website will be built optimized for search engines. Premium SEO services available in Full Service Plans
- Free logo design
- Money Back Guarantee during the concept design phase
- Free gift
Every 30 days, an additional payment can be made to extend services for as long as you desire, with no cancellation fees or long-term contracts!
Please note: Hosting, SSL, and additional services are separate. You can keep your current host or we can set you up with a hosting plan. Please let us know which you prefer.
Support for These E-Commerce Platforms and More
WooCommerce is quickly becoming the top choice for online stores. The WooCommerce eCommerce platform is built on the WordPress platform, which is used by more than a quarter of all websites worldwide, encompassing millions of sites. When you trust us with your WooCommerce website, we’ll also provide you with our expert WordPress design and advice, so you get exactly what you want — how you want it.
If you’re looking for something that’s super simple to set up, look no further than Shopify. It’s a fantastic hosted online store system with great plugin support, easy customizability, and expansive reach. While it’s arguably not as SEO-friendly as WooCommerce or Magento due to its simplicity, it provides every business with all the tools they need for success, and we’ll tweak every inch of your site to make sure we’re maximizing your views and your sales.
Though it is an older system and can be finicky at times, Magento is still a fantastic and widely-used cart system, with Magento 2 being the most popular version. It has millions of plugins available and has several flavors available to fit almost any type of online eCommerce website. In addition to building you a unique website, we can build custom plugins and do advanced programming in the store system of Magento to fit your every need.
How Our Web Design Services Compare
Need hosting, social media, and marketing too?